Calculate ways for the tip to give

Calculate ways for the tip to give

We all had been through to a restaurant or the place related to that and gave a tip some time we may satisfy for giving a tip and sometimes we may think whether we gave so much for this service and so. Usually, everyone had experienced the same situation. For that, we have to understand how much we need to pay as per the level of satisfaction. This gives gratitude to the workers, and it gives satisfaction to you for the amount you take out from the pocket. There is a simple way to calculate the tip that you given to the worker is a tip calculator . This helps to understand the calculations of tips easily, and you can pay them with satisfaction.

tip calculator

Calculating the tip:

As we see already, when you want to give a tip, you have to calculate your level of satisfaction first of all. Then by that, you can pay them easily. In this, we can see an unwritten rule for the tip to give from 10 percent to 20 per cent of the total from the bill.

It is very hard for people who are not able to calculate within a few minutes. And in the restaurant, they went there to have food peacefully not to do some calculations. So it makes it very hard for those kinds of people. For them, easy and simple ways are all available, and that makes some good choices for calculations. Lets us know how to do the calculations. For the very first if you wish to give 10 percent from your bill, then it will be very easy just to put a decimal next after to the last whole number of your bill.

For example:

If your bill amount is 147.90 dollars, you want to pay 10 per cent to gratitude that person then you need to give 14.7 dollars which are 10 percent of the bill amount. This makes a simple and perfect calculation.

Then, you like the service of the person, and you want to appreciate more by giving that person a good amount up to 20 per cent of your bill amount, and it will be,
147.90 dollars is your amount, in this 14.7 is your 10 per cent to make it 20 percent just multiply the amount of 10 percent with two which means 14.7 multiplies two the result is 29.4 dollars.
This whole multiplication is very easy you just want to add or multiply with the whole numbers. In the case, you want to give jus 15 or 25 percent of your bill amount as tip. This makes serious calculations for many of them to those people we have a simple calculation method to understand the ways properly. Let us see that,
If you want to pay 15 percent then you have to take 10 percent of your bill amount first from our previous example 14.7 is the 10 percent, and you want to make it 15 percent just divide the 10 percent value that is 14.7 divides by 2 that results in 7.35. now, add these 5 percent value and 10 percent value together it results in 15 percent the amount that you wish to pay.